{Review} Hard Candy Crush Baked Blush In Living Doll

Hey Everyone,

Well, These days I'm so addicted to blushes. It's a 'must have' product for me and I caught myself loving this hard candy baked blush in living doll :D

Well, when I first got it, I thought It won't look good on my normal (not dark/fair) skin tone because It was looking very bright pink in the pan, but when I applied it I got a lovely light pink color. This blush is very pigmented so I apply it with a pretty light hand.

I have got a travel size blush pan and i know it will last me a long time. I use this blush only in wedding ceremonies and parties because this is kinda shimmery so I use natural peach color for day use :)

Have you tried this baked blush before??? what do you think about it??? Or which brand's blush do you like???

-Miss Talkative