Hmmm well, who wants to get fair and glowy skin?
Of course, Everyone wants!
Today, I'm gonna share some homemade recipes which you can make easily and these works great (even your skin tone and makes your skin fair if you use on regular basis).
The only thing you need to buy/apply a good sun block (SPF 30+) before going outside (15-20 mins before), and when you are at home, it is necessary to wear sun block (SPF 15).
You can get fair skin at home by using the products which are available in your kitchen!
Wash off after 15-20 minutes (if necessary).
- Scrub a half of lemon on your face daily.
- Mash a tomato and pour 4-5 drops of lemon juice, and apply to get a pinkish-white glow.
- Use lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin.
- Apply cucumber juice with lemon juice. good for oily skin.
- Apply plain curd/yoghurt on your skin to get fair and soft skin.
- Apply coconut water to get fair and flawless skin. also good for lightening the scars.
- Cucumber juice mixed with honey is very useful for making dry skin fair.
- Apply egg white on face twice a week to get fairer skin. good for oily skin.
- Soak up almonds in the raw milk overnight, and grind it to apply on your skin.
- Clean your face with raw milk. Apply milk with cotton pads daily to get fairer and clearer skin
- Take 2 table spoon gram flour (besan), 1 spoon of raw milk, 6 drops of lime juice with few drops of olive oil to make face pack to get fair skin. good for all skin types.
- Apply lentil (masoor daal) with milk or curd/yoghurt. good for getting fair face, and body. Use it daily to get results in 15 days.
- Apply the grinded dried orange peel and mix it with milk or curd/yoghurt.
- Mix 2 spoon of mint juice with half spoon of lemon juice. This face pack knocks out the whiteheads as well as exfoliates the skin.
- Apply Fuller's earth (multani mitti) mixed with rose water. good for oily skin.
- Apply the mixture of 1 egg yolk, 1 spoon of curd, 1 spoon of fuller's earth, 1 spoon of honey..
- Take 2 spoon of sugar with juice of a lemon to scrub your face. Scrub your face till sugar granules do not melt . Use it on your face, neck, elbows, legs to get fairer and softer skin. Do not do this if you have pimples on your face as pimples will burst in the process of scrubbing.
- Spray rose water on the skin to get fair skin.
- Malai with besan(gram flour) is the best for dry skin.
- Apply Curd with honey. Use this home remedy for 15 days to get fairer skin like never before.
- Curd with lemon works good for giving you fair and silky skin.
- Curd with tomato will give you excellent result. Use it before bedtime daily.
- Coconut oil is helpful in giving you light skin.
- Milk powder with honey makes your skin light and eases out fine lines of dry skin.
Before doing anything keep in mind that you will see visible result in 15-20 days.
Do you use homemade treatments ?? Which one do you like ??? Share with us :)