(Review) Hard Candy 'First Flush' Gift Set

Image Source: Google
Hey everyone,
Today, I'm gonna review 'Hard Candy “First Flush” gift set (or you can say travel friendly kit). Hard Candy was a high-end brand sold at Sephora and now Hard Candy is a Wal-Mart brand.

This gift set contains:
  • Sheer Envy Primer
  • Face & body Luminizer in Glow All the Way
  • Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Uptown Girl                
Sheer Envy Primer
This mini-size tube is (.40 oz) is really a great way to sample a new brand. This is my first primer. I didn't use any primer before and I must say it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it does make my face really smooth, since the coverage I usually wear is very light I'm not sure if my makeup stays longer with this primer.

Face & body luminizer in Glow All the Way
This is a nice cheekbone highlighter (only used once). 

Baked Blush in Living Doll
Well, when I first got it, I thought It won't look good on my normal (not dark/fair) skin tone because It was looking very fuschia/bright pink in the pan, but when I applied it I got a lovely light pink color. This blush is very pigmented so I apply it with a pretty light hand.

I have got a travel size blush pan and i know it will last me a long time. I use this blush only in wedding ceremonies and parties because this is kinda shimmery so I use natural peach color for day use :)


Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Uptown Girl 
This gloss is sheer, baby pink with a high-gloss finish. The vanilla scent is adorable <3 .It does moisturize my dry/flaky lips and I also like the tingling sensation after applying it lol. Hmmm I'm gonna grab full size soon <3
I like because:
  • Total bargain!! (You're getting 4 deluxe sample for about $8)
  • Travel friendly
  • Lip Plumping Gloss ( I like lip plumper)

Availibility:
I got mine from an online store but I've seen another one called 'Glamazon' on Just4girls.pk costs Rs.1400/-

Have you ever tried this gift set before??? what do you think about it???
-Princess Jiya