Dark circle under eyes caused by dehydration, and it's a major problem for most of us. So drink at least 8 to12 glasses of filtered/boiled water a day. Water will keep you hydrated and make your circle under eyes less visible.
Here are some tips to reduce dark circle under eyes:
- Reduce salt intake.
- Sleep at least eight to ten hours at night.
- Eat healthy (plenty of fruits and vegetables) i.e. cucumber, tomato, cabbage, spinach, and green leafy vegetables, take multi-vitamins (daily supplement), and drink at least 8-12 glasses of water a day.
- Place two cucmber/potato slices on eyes, lay down for 5-10 minutes everyday.
- Put a spoon in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Take it out and cover the circles with it. Hold it there until the spoon is warm again.
- Mix fresh potato and cucumber juice in equal amounts. Soak some cotton in the mixture and put on your eyelids for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Place a cold tea bag on each eye for 15 minutes everyday.
- Use rose water or almond oil for massaging the under eyes dark circle, to get rid of them.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply its juice under the eyes.
- Make a paste blending tomatoes and lemon juice in equal amounts. Add a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder and apply the paste and leave it for 15 minutes. This will do wonders in curing dark circles.-Miss Talkative